Fall is here! I love to watch as nature transforms the world into the fiery red, orange, and golden hues the season brings with it. Fall fashion often reflects the earthy colours in nature, and this year is no exception.
The fall colours are a match made in heaven with anyone who has a warm undertone to their skin. When I speak about colours, I often mention the warm, or cool, aspect to them. That is my background as an Image Consultant who does colour analysis coming through. When you wear colours that are in alignment with your skins undertone, and in the range that suits you best, you transform your look from ordinary to outstanding. It is because the colour, and you, are in harmonious alignment. I have created style boards on Pinterest that are a collection of photos that are categorized by the cool, and warm seasons. If you are interested, take a look at my Pinterest boards here. If colour analysis sounds like something you would like to look into, check out this website https://www.aici.org to find an Image Consultant in a city near you.
Fall 2019: Fashion Looks, Colours and Accessories
Regardless of your personal colour palette, the fashion world chooses colours to highlight each season. As I mentioned above, there is an abundance of fiery, warm, earthy tones this year. I have picked a few of my favourite fashion looks, and colours for fall to spark your imagination. The fashion photos shown are from my Pinterest boards. I have included a couple of statement necklaces from my jewelry line that would complement these looks very well. The beauty of the jewelry pieces I selected is that they are not only fashionable, but they carry the wonderful energetic properties of the gemstones they are created with. In other words, they look good, and feel good.
- Golden colour, pleated midi length skirt.
- Ruffle detail statement blouse.
- Gold chain detail on bag.
- Accessory suggestion: Freshwater pearl and gold chain necklace shown below. It may be worn long, or wrapped twice around the neck. Find the gold chain necklace here.
- Animal prints, animal prints, and more animal prints this season!
- Long dresses, fabrics with a sheen are trending.
- Accessory suggestion: Mixed metal hematite statement necklace shown below. It may be worn long, or wrapped twice around the neck. Find the gemstone statement necklace here.
- Deep merlot, cranberry, and plum colour combination. Love this!
- Luxurious fabrics such as velvet, and satin, for fall 2019 and winter 2020.
Personal Style Statement
This quote by Rachel Zoe is very true. “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” That is the beauty of clothing, and accessories. If you think about them as a way to express who you are, they have so much more meaning and power. It is worth your while to think about what message you would like to send out to the world. Writing down a few words that would describe your personal style statement is very helpful. Being conscious about what is YOUR signature style makes purchasing decisions much easier. New season ... new beginnings. Have some fun creating new looks for yourself this fall!
What colours are you looking forward to wearing this fall? Do you feel ready to try something new? Comment down below. :) I'd love to hear from you!
With love and soul,
PIN FOR LATER