“An Aquarius goal: Make everyone around them happy while creating something that can change the world.” – Unknown
Aquarians are the original, freethinkers of the zodiac. This astrological sign is known as the “Water Bearer” and is represented by two wave-like lines. This symbol has been said to represent the humanitarian nature of Aquarius. Water is essential to life on earth. Aquarians embody the "bringer of water" to earth by sharing their future oriented ideas, innovations, and humanitarian outlook with the world.
I have created two pieces in my zodiac collection for Aquarians that are a beautiful birthday gift for these extraordinary souls. The pieces feature a sterling silver Aquarius symbol bead (or charm) and an amethyst gemstone that resonates strongly with Aquarius. In this blog, I discuss more about the qualities of Aquarius, the gemstones that resonate strongly with them, and the jewelry pieces that I have created for them.
People who share the same sun sign don’t always appear the same to others. That is because everyone’s birth chart is a unique blueprint and a mixture of many variables. Everyone whose sun sign is Aquarius will (outwardly or inwardly) have some or all of these characteristics to varying degrees.
- Element: Air
- Symbol: Water Bearer. (Two wave-like lines)
- Modality: Fixed
- Independent, free spirits.
- Open-minded, curious, eager to learn new things.
- Their ideas and actions are often future oriented.
- Humanitarian. Genuinely interested in doing and supporting things that will make the world a better place.
- Friendly. Get along well with all kinds of people who are the same and different from themselves.
- Romantic connections and partnerships have a strong element of friendship to them.
- Logical. They may appear as emotionally detached at times.
- They are not intimidated by others (or arrogant towards others) because everyone is equal to them.
- They walk to the beat of their own drum. This may be viewed as eccentric behaviour because it is not typical or mainstream.
- Adventurous. Interested in experiencing the world locally and afar.
- Values freedom in mind, body, and soul and human rights.
- Early adopters of new technology. Interested in how things work.
- Fondness for animals. They would support rescue initiatives for animals in need.
Gemstones for Aquarius
Every zodiac sign has gemstones whose energetic properties resonate strongly with them. This does not mean that you aren’t able to wear any gemstone that you are attracted to. It simply means that some gemstones have a natural energetic affinity with your zodiac sign. Some gemstones that have a strong resonance with Aquarius are amethyst, amber, garnet, hematite, aquamarine, turquoise, lapis lazuli, celestite, angelite, labradorite, fluorite, sugilite, iolite etc.
Aquarius Zodiac Jewelry
I chose amethyst as the main gemstone to work with for the Aquarius pieces. Amethyst is also the gemstone associated with the month of February.
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It is known to activate spiritual awareness and enhance intuition. It has strong healing and cleansing powers. It calms and stimulates the mind which helps with concentration and memory.
Link to amethyst and hematite Aquarius gemstone zodiac bracelet here.
Link to amethyst gemstone and sterling silver Aquarius charm necklace here.
Be YOU Always
Oprah Winfrey is an Aquarian that I have admired for a long time. The following quote by Oprah sums up the Aquarian outlook very well. “The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.” I love this quote. My own outlook is in alignment with it. I believe that the purpose of our life is to grow our soul through experiences and to embody and enable its full expression in our lifetime.
Aquarians could be considered the unicorns of the zodiac. They thrive by walking to the beat of their own drum. By being true to who they are, and expressing themselves authentically in the world, they inspire others to do the same. What we may learn from them is to love our uniqueness because it is who we are, and to live our truth without reservation.
What Aquarian quality do you admire most? Please share in the comments below. :)
With love + soul,
PIN FOR LATER