"Stability & Strength" Bracelet - A stainless steel skull is the focal point of this men's gemstone beaded bracelet. It projects the energy of strength with a cool, edgy vibe. The bracelet is created with black onyx and black lava rock beads. Skulls have an interesting symbolism. They represent power, time, divinity and creation.
ESSENTIAL OIL may be used on the lava rock beads to receive the healing benefits of aromatherapy.
Lava Rock - Lava rock (also known as Basalt) is the physical embodiment of fire. It started as molten lava and formed into rock. It contains the energy of both fire and earth. It is a stone of strengh and courage. It is helpful for maintaining a sense of stability when encountering changes in life.
Black Onyx - Onyx promotes strength and self-confidence. It helps to deflect negative vibrations acting as an energetic shield around your body. Black Onyx is connected with the base chakra and enables you to become more grounded, centered and balanced within.
- Stretch elastic bracelet.
- Bracelet measures approximately 8 inches in length which is a men's medium.
- Black lava rock beads are approximately 10mm each.
- Howlite skull beads are approximately 10mm each.
- Matte black onyx beads are approximately 10 mm each.
- 1 stainless steel skull bead 15 mm in length. (the jaw of skull sits partly on a black onyx bead on either side of it.)
**Men's medium is about 8 inches. **
**PLEASE MEASURE YOUR WRIST BEFORE ORDERING A BRACELET**.
Measure just above your wrist bone with a flexible measuring tape. (or piece of string and then measure it against a ruler) After taking the measurement add from 1/2" to 1" to the wrist measurement for your bracelet size. How much you add will depend on how loose you like to wear your bracelets. Larger gemstones may require up to 1.5" to be added to your wrist measurement for the bracelet size.