INUKSHUK Brass Tassel Statement Earrings - They feature amber, agate, and citrine gemstones. These gorgeous beauties are one-of-a-kind! The amber pieces are both translucent, and opaque, and vary in shape and size. They are inspired by the Inuit Inukshuk that is a structure created by stacking stones on top of each other. (I have included more about the Inukshuk below). These earrings are stunning and have a wonderful story to tell.
I love the symbolism of the Inukshuk structures as it relates to the connectivity of all human beings. Each stone is a separate entity, but when they are placed together, there is power in their unity, and meaning in their connection. It is very common to see Inukshuk's in Canada. I have seen many on drives to the northern parts of Ontario.
Inukshuk are stone monuments erected by the Inuit people to provide communication and direction in the Arctic lands. It was an attempt to make the travels of people who followed easier and safer. The meaning of Inukshuk is “in the image of man”.
Amber - It is said to be good for success, abundance, healing, vitality and joy. It also brings the energies of protection, love and calmness to those who wear it. It is considered a good luck charm for marriage.
Agate - It is a very protective stone. It is one of the oldest good luck and healing stones recorded in history. It cleanses and stabilizes the aura and helps to eliminate and transform negative vibrations.
- These earrings including the brass tassel measure approximately 3 inches in length.
- The amber pieces are both translucent gold and opaque yellowish. They vary in shape and size. They are natural indentations and markings in the pieces. The largest piece is approximately 1 inch in width.
- Round, translucent agate beads that measure approximately 8 mm each.
- Citrine chip stones.
- 18k gold plated lever back ear hooks and earring findings.
- Antique brass chain tassels and earring findings.
- Antique brass chain tassels that measure approximately 1.5 inches in length.
- Gold plated earring findings.