This necklace features black lava rock spikes intermingled with hematite spacer beads. The chain is strung with leopard print tibetan agate beads. Intermingled amongst the agate beads are black onyx and hematite accent beads. This is a gorgeous statement piece that possesses both strength and beauty.
USING ESSENTIAL OILS ON THIS NECKLACE - There are eighteen lava rock spikes on this necklace. If you apply a drop or two of essential oil on the lava rock, it will seep into the holes on the stone. The stone will then take on a glossy look. You will be able to enjoy the benefits of the essential oil all day, or perhaps longer depending on the oil used.
NOTE: Try essential oils on the spikes on the outside edges first. Spikes will take on a glossy look when the oil is applied.
Lava Rock - Lava rock (also known as Basalt) is the physical embodiment of fire. It started as molten lava and formed into rock. It contains the energy of both fire and earth. It is a stone of strengh and courage. It is helpful for maintaining a sense of stability when encountering changes in life.
Black Onyx - It promotes strength and self-confidence. It helps to deflect negative vibrations acting as an energetic shield around your body.
Agate - It is a very protective stone. It is one of the oldest good luck and healing stones recorded in history. It cleanses and stabilizes the aura and helps to eliminate and transform negative vibrations.
Hematite - It is a grounding and protective stone. It strengthens ones connection with the earth promoting a feeling of safety and security. It encourages courage, strength, endurance and vitality.
- Necklace measures approximately 17.5 inches in length. The extendor chain enables an additional 3/4 of an inch in length.
- Black lava rock spikes that measure approximately 1 inch each.
- Tibetan agate leopard print beads that measure approximately 10 mm each.
- Shiny hematite spacer beads that are approximately 3mm each.
- Matte black onyx beads that are approximately 6 mm each.
- Gun metal lobster clasp and necklace findings.