Lava Rock - Lava rock (also known as Basalt) is the physical embodiment of fire. It started as molten lava and formed into rock. It contains the energy of both fire and earth. It is a stone of strengh and courage. It is helpful for maintaining a sense of stability when encountering changes in life.
Black Onyx - Onyx promotes strength and self-confidence. It helps to deflect negative vibrations acting as an energetic shield around your body. Black Onyx is connected with the base chakra and enables you to become more grounded, centered and balanced within.
Howlite - It has a very calming energy and it is useful for relieving anxiety, stress, tension and other intense emotions. It encourages patience and assists with becoming aware of your goals and how to achieve them.
- Stretch elastic bracelet.
- Bracelet measures approximately 8 inches in length.
- Black lava rock beads are approximately 10mm each.
- Howlite skull beads are approximately 10mm each.
- Matte black onyx beads are approximately 10 mm each.
- 1 silver plated skull accent bead that measures approximately 1cm. (the jaw of skull sits partly on lava bead beside it. See photo number 3 for side view)
**Men's medium is about 8 inches, and women's large is 8 inches.**
**PLEASE MEASURE YOUR WRIST BEFORE ORDERING A BRACELET**.
Measure just above your wrist bone with a flexible measuring tape. (or piece of string and then measure it against a ruler) After taking the measurement add from 1/2" to 1" to the wrist measurement for your bracelet size. How much you add will depend on how loose you like to wear your bracelets. Larger gemstones may require up to 1.5" to be added to your wrist measurement for the bracelet size.