The focal point of this multi strand gemstone bracelet is a sterling silver seahorse charm. The bracelet is strung with natural turquoise, amazonite, and hemimorphite gemstones. It is accented with crystals to give it a slight sparkle. The mixture of blue and aqua colours in this bracelet give it a beautiful, uplifting energy. Perfect for someone who loves being by the water.
The seahorse is an animal totem associated with patience, protection, persistence, friendliness, contentment, and generosity.
Hemimorphite – This gemstone is believed to assist with spiritual growth by increasing the amount of light that comes into your aura. It is useful for connecting with higher realms. (i.e. angels, spirit guides etc.) It helps to clear and activate the throat chakra which increases the ability to communicate thoughts and feelings to others. The vibration of this stone has a strong connection to the heart chakra and it is believed to increase empathy and compassion for others which is beneficial for all relationships.
Amazonite - It is a soothing stone, and helps to remove worry and fear. It is said to enhance creativity and the ability to express oneself. It inspires truth, clarity and self love.
Natural Turquoise - It is a "master healer"stone. It assists with balancing all of the chakras and promoting inner calm. It is worn for communication and luck, and it is a symbol of friendship.
- This bracelet could be worn at 7 inches or 7.5 inches. There are two rings at one end that enable this adjustment.
- Green/blue hemimorphite beads that measure approximately 1 cm in length.
- Light aqua amazonite beads that measures approximately6 mm each.
- Natural turquoise chip stones that vary in shape and size.
- Faceted rondelle crystals that measure approximately 3 mm each.
- Sterling silver lobster clasp and bracelet findings.
- Sterling silver seahorse charm that measures just over a half an inch in length.