"Beloved" Necklace - A sterling silver, infinity knot, heart charm is the focal point of this choker necklace. Red garnet beads create the chain. A dark silver wire wrapped crystal is suspended from the heart. The necklace sits right at the collar bone. The infinity symbol within the heart is a beautiful reminder of an eternal heart and soul connection that you share with a beloved. It is beautiful worn alone, or layered with other necklaces.
Original design, as seen on "Charmed", season 1, episode 8. Worn by actor Melonie Diaz who plays the character Mel. Original air date - Dec. 2, 2018. Product placement by The Artisan Group®.
Red Garnet - It is a stone of faith and love. It opens the heart chakra and encourages a positive sense of self. It enhances passion and understanding in a relationship.
- Choker necklace measures approximately 15.5 inches in length. A gunmetal extendor chain adds just over 1 inch in length.
- Red garnet beads that measure approximately 4mm each.
- Faceted steel color crystal that measure approximately 3 mm each.
- Sterling silver heart charm with oxidized silver celtic knot. The heart charm measures approximately 20 mm in length including the 5mm jump ring.
- Wire wrapped silver night faceted teardrop crystal.
- Gun metal lobster clasp and necklace findings.