A sterling silver two hearts charm is the focal point of this pink rhodochrosite, rose quartz and amazonite gemstone bracelet. It is the perfect jewelry gift to express your love on an anniversary, birthday, Valentine's Day, or any special occasion. The two hearts are linked together to symbolize hearts and souls that are forever connected.
This bracelet is beautiful worn alone or stacked with other bracelets.
Photo #3 shows it with the "Love and Hope" bracelet. This listing is for the "Two Hearts" bracelet only.
Rhodochrosite is known as a stone of love and balance. It is believed to energize the soul and ignite love. It is an excellent stone for promoting emotional healing and relieving stress.
Rose Quartz - It is known as the "love stone". It emits a strong vibration of unconditional love. Its calming energy helps to put you in a loving mindset for yourself and others. It is said to heal the energy in your heart, attracting more love into your life.
Amazonite - It is a soothing stone. It soothes emotional trauma, and helps to remove worry and fear. It is said to enhance creativity and the ability to express oneself. It inspires truth, clarity and self love.
- Fits approximately 7.5".
- Stretch elastic bracelet.
- Faceted medium pink rhodochrosite beads that measure approximately 8 mm each.
- Faceted blush pink rose quartz beads that measure approximately 8 mm each.
- Light blue/green amazonite beads that measure approximately 8 mm each.
- One sterling silver spacer beads that measures approximately 8 mm.
- Oxidized sterling silver double heart charm that measures approximately 3/4 of an inch wide and 1/2 of an inch in length.
**PLEASE MEASURE YOUR WRIST BEFORE ORDERING A BRACELET**.
Measure just above your wrist bone with a flexible measuring tape. (or piece of string and then measure it against a ruler) After taking the measurement add from 1/2" to 1" to the wrist measurement for your bracelet size. How much you add will depend on how loose you like to wear your bracelets. Larger gemstones may require up to 1.5" to be added to your wrist measurement for the bracelet size.